UPDATE: Species360 conducted a “Remote Work Resources” Webinar on Tuesday March 31. Rewatch it here and now, along with our other webinars:
As many of our members continue to work from home, we want to remind you that Species360 has resources to help you do that. In particular, you can expand staff working in ZIMS and help them to do so from home.
Guides on granting access to ZIMS for your team are available here:
- Getting Started Guides
- Admin Guide (See: Managing Staff)
- Provisional Data Entry and Daily Report
- Husbandry Log Template and Aquarist Daily Log
(personalized data entry forms)
- Batch Medical Actions, batch vaccines (video), Medical Training Index
- 11 Hints on Making Medical Data Count
- Husbandry Reports and Medical Reports
- Time Saving Data Entry Tips
- Additionally, we have an entire series on how “ZIMS is Easy”
Got questions? Email us at Support@species360.org
We are here for you in this uncertain period, as always. Please reach out with any questions or concerns – the world’s wildlife needs all of us!!