Species360 has three membership categories: 1) zoological institutions (including zoos, aquariums, sanctuaries, rescue/rehab facilities, and other applicants who manage an animal collection under their care), 2) regional zoological associations (which do not manage an animal collection), and 3) universities and colleges (to use the LearnZIMS teaching platform in their classes). Each membership category gives members access to our extensive global database of animal husbandry and medical records.
- Unlimited access to ZIMS for animal and institution data management. Access includes ZIMS for Husbandry, ZIMS for Medical, ZIMS for Studbooks, Support for Aquariums.
- Unlimited number of users with login rights.
- Unlimited access to globally pooled data, including species holding, specimen records, physiological norms, weight comparison graphs and population overview reports.
- Unlimited access to ZIMS data output reports and the ability to export multiple data sources to Excel, PDF and other outputs.
- Unlimited access to the Species360 team of member support representatives.
- Unlimited access to free training resources, including: monthly webinars, topical help pages, downloadable PowerPoint and online training aides, and a growing list of community support training documents.
- Formal representation in Species360
- Licensed use of ZIMS software and access to pooled data
- Access to workshops, training courses and presentations on data management or other appropriate topics
- Regional studbook support
- Regular communications to all our association members
- A LearnZIMS educational license providing teachers and students with a fear-free learning environment that allows students to master ZIMS skills before accessing live data.
- An educational license insures that graduating students enter the zoological workplace with competitive, state-of-the-art record keeping skills.
- Access to Species360’s comprehensive training content library is provided to educational partners for use in developing your curriculum.
- Read-only access to some live ZIMS database functionalities, including Species Holding